Tribus Algo PoW/PoS Hybrid Cryptocurrency
Denarius is a true optional anonymous, untraceable, and secure hybrid cryptocurrency.
Denarius [DNR] is an anonymous, untraceable, energy efficient, Proof-of-Work (New Tribus Algorithm) and Proof-of-Stake cryptocurrency. 10,000,000 DNR will be created in approx. about 3 years during the PoW phase. Denarius had a 10% Premine of 1,000,000 DNR for bounties, distribution, and marketing.
- Total number of coins: 10,000,000 DNR
- Ideal block time: 30 seconds
- Stake interest: 6% annual static inflation
- Confirmations: 10 blocks
- Maturity: 30 blocks (15 minutes)
- Min stake age: 8 hours
- Cost of Hybrid Masternode: 5,000 DNR
- Hybrid Masternode Reward: 33% of current block reward
- Hybrid PoW/PoS Masternodes
- Stealth addresses
- Ring Signatures
- Native Optional Tor Onion Node (-nativetor=1)
- Encrypted Messaging
- Multi-Signature Addresses & TXs
- Atomic Swaps using UTXOs (BIP65 CLTV)
- Proof of Data (Image/Data Timestamping)
- Fast 30 Second Block Times
- New Tribus PoW Algorithm comprising of 3 NIST5 algos
- Tribus PoW/PoS Hybrid
- Full decentralization
- Official Website(https://denarius.io/)
- Official Forums(https://denariustalk.org/)
- Denarius Twitter(https://twitter.com/denariuscoin)
- Denarius Discord Chat(https://discord.gg/C64HXbc)
ASCII CAST TUTORIALS
Developers work in their own trees, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.
The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing. Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if they don't match the project's coding conventions (see coding.txt) or are controversial.
The master branch is regularly built and tested, but is not guaranteed to be completely stable. Tags are regularly created to indicate new stable release versions of Denarius.
Feature branches are created when there are major new features being worked on by several people.
From time to time a pull request will become outdated. If this occurs, and the pull is no longer automatically mergeable; a comment on the pull will be used to issue a warning of closure. The pull will be closed 15 days after the warning if action is not taken by the author. Pull requests closed in this manner will have their corresponding issue labeled 'stagnant'.
Issues with no commits will be given a similar warning, and closed after 15 days from their last activity. Issues closed in this manner will be labeled 'stale'.