LiteBar (LTB) - a fork of Litecoin (LTC)
The silver equivalence of BitBar with fast block time and fast confirmations (only 4 confirmations needed).
- 3 minutes block target
- 4 transactions to confirm
- Transaction fee = 0.001
- Uses scrypt as Proof of Work (PoW) Scheme
- Difficulty retargets once per block (Using Kimoto Gravity Well)
- Total litebars rewarded = 1350000 (1.35M) only. This is a rare bar!
- Linear designed litebar production (reward will halve once only to a minimum reward of 1 litebar)
- Litebar generation process will last for 5 years only after which it will lay in a state of perpetuity (2014-2019)
- First 7200 starting blocks (15 days) will have 5 litebars per block Hereafter it will drop to 2 litebars per block and /2 once after 2.5 years (or 438000 blocks)
- The default ports are 9065 (connect) and 9055 (json rpc).
(will be adding more later)
Current zip Releases:
- Windows QT v.0.7.4.1
- macOS-qt wallet, and bootstrap also at the link above.
LiteBar Web Site LiteBar.co
LTB Information Thread bitcointalk.org