ProsperCoin is the type of cryptocurrency. The symbol of ProsperCoin cryptocurrency is PRC. This cryptocurrency was founded by Inmean Team in the year 2014. In this cryptocurrency, Scrypt algorithm is used. Usually, cryptocurrencies have limited numbers of coins, so it also has limited numbers of coins. This cryptocurrency is also used for trading or you can exchange this cryptocurrency with Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies in cryptocurrencies exchange market. Also, this cryptocurrency is coming to the list of top thousands of cryptocurrencies.
- Scrypt Algo Developer modified
- – Difficulty Adjustment
- – Prosper coin implements Kimoto’s Gravity Well
- – re-target every hour
- – Reward is 10 COINs per block
- – 120 seconds block time
- – 1 Prosper Day per month – Full 24 hours nonstop bonus, it happens on a random day each month
- – Bonus Coins on Prosper day!
- – (Prospercoin is giving an additional 20 coins to 39 coins, increasing by 1 coin upto 39 after this it then reset to 20 again)
- – Payout will be halved every 2 years
- – Every 100 blocks pay in full (no half rule applied
- 30/08/2017 Mining Pool is ready to use, PRS (new ProsperCoin) is started
- 15/08/2017 Secured investment fund from 2 Cambodian’s companies, Royal5G and CambodiaWebHosting
- 11/08/2017 Fixed and revived PRC, all coin stay the same
- 10/02/2014 Announced development of an inter-coin currency exchange multiple coins to be traded against PRC Status ( UNDER DEVELPMENT NOW)
- 16/02/2014 Announced project funding stage of Prospercoin Casino Development. Status (Ongoing) deployment late march early may subject to everything going well.
- 25/02/2014 announce the first $5,800 funding for the casino project has been secured more to follo
- PROSPER COIN Kimoto’s Gravity Well – Anti Pump & Dump A Fair coin for all users and minersWe want you all to PROSPER not just the whales and the big rig holdersProsper Coin is for general internet use, however it’s other property is to bring the users of prosper good fortune, joy and luck!
- Recently came across this coin. pointed a couple rigs toward it. But why should I keep them there. Why should I buy more? What does this coin have to offer that others don’t? the price has dropped to .03 USD from .07 USD in the last 6 hours. Where do you think its headed? What is the possible ceiling and floor? Are the Devs active? what is the prospercoin community doing to promote this coin
PROSPER integration/staging tree
Copyright (c) 2009-2014 Bitcoin Developers Copyright (c) 2011-2014 Litecoin Developers Copyright (c) 2014-2014 Propercoin Developers
What is Litecoin?
Prospercoin is released under the terms of the MIT license. See
COPYING for more
information or see http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT.
Developers work in their own trees, then submit pull requests when they think their feature or bug fix is ready.
If it is a simple/trivial/non-controversial change, then one of the Litecoin development team members simply pulls it.
If it is a more complicated or potentially controversial change, then the patch submitter will be asked to start a discussion (if they haven't already) on the mailing list.
The patch will be accepted if there is broad consensus that it is a good thing.
Developers should expect to rework and resubmit patches if the code doesn't
match the project's coding conventions (see
doc/coding.txt) or are
master branch is regularly built and tested, but is not guaranteed to be
completely stable. Tags are created
regularly to indicate new official, stable release versions of Litecoin.
Testing and code review is the bottleneck for development; we get more pull requests than we can review and test. Please be patient and help out, and remember this is a security-critical project where any mistake might cost people lots of money.
Developers are strongly encouraged to write unit tests for new code, and to submit new unit tests for old code.
Unit tests for the core code are in
src/test/. To compile and run them:
cd src; make -f makefile.unix test
Unit tests for the GUI code are in
src/qt/test/. To compile and run them:
qmake BITCOIN_QT_TEST=1 -o Makefile.test bitcoin-qt.pro make -f Makefile.test ./prospercoin-qt_test