Go to Top

SagaCoin (SAGA) | SagaCoin Wallet | SagaCoin Pool

About SagaCoin

SagaCoin (SAGA)

SagaCoin (SAGA)

SagaCoin is a decentralized and secure masternode network project with long term goals. Saga is a cryptocurrency aimed at offering seamless utility on public market. Saga is designed to be easily integrated into several applications, including payment platforms, exchanges, and marketplaces.

Launched as an open source cryptocurrency in Dec 2017. Saga is a decentralized and secure masternode network project with long term goals. Our focus is to create a cryptocurrency that is accessible to all as a global payment platform for developers, investors and the general public alike.

 

Saga is maintained by a friendly and committed community and with many exciting projects on the horizon, we continue to innovate and build on our reputation to launch into the mainstream as the most trusted and exciting cryptocurrency project in the market.


Algorithm :  Scrypt
Block Time :  120 seconds
Total Coin Supply : 3,120,000 (Updated 20 Jan 2018)
Block Reward :  25 SAGA 1st year; 12.5 SAGA 2nd year; 6.25 SAGA thereafter
Block Size :  2 MB

Proof of Stake :  180% masternode, 20% coin stake [total 200%] (1st year)
90% masternode, 10% coin stake [total 100%] (2nd year)
45% masternode, 5% coin stake [total 50%] (thereafter)

Minimum Stake Age :  8 hours
Transaction Confirmation :  10 blocks
Difficulty Retarget :  10 minutes
Masternode requirement :  2,500 SAGA
Masternode reward :  90% stake reward

SagaCoin

SagaCoin is a PoW + PoS-based cryptocurrency.

SagaCoin uses libsecp256k1, libgmp, Boost1.55, OR Boost1.57,
Openssl1.01m, Berkeley DB 4.8, QT5 to compile

Block Spacing: 120 Seconds Stake Minimum Age: 8 Hours

Port: 48744 RPC Port: 48844

BUILD LINUX (see the Wiki for dependencies)

1) git clone https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin

2) cd SagaCoin/src

3) mkdir obj/crypto

4) chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform

5) cd leveldb && make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a

6) cd ..

7) sudo make -f makefile.unix USE_UPNP= # Headless SagaCoin

8) strip sagacoind

9) sudo cp sagacoind /usr/local/bin

BUILD WINDOWS

1) Download Qt.zip from https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/releases/tag/v1.0 and unpack to C:/

2) Download SagaCoin source from https://github.com/sagacrypto/SagaCoin/archive/master.zip

2.1) Unpack to C:/SagaCoin

3) Install Perl for windows from the homepage http://www.activestate.com/activeperl/downloads

4) Download Python 2.7 https://www.python.org/downloads/windows/

4.1) While installing python make sure to add python.exe to the path.

5) Run msys.bat located in C:\MinGW49-32\msys\1.0

6) cd /C/SagaCoin/src/leveldb

7) Type "TARGET_OS=NATIVE_WINDOWS make libleveldb.a libmemenv.a" and hit enter to build leveldb

8) Exit msys shell

9) Open windows command prompt

10) cd C:/dev

11) Type "49-32-qt5.bat" and hit enter to run

12) cd ../SagaCoin

13) Type "qmake USE_UPNP=0" and hit enter to run

14) Type "mingw32-make" and hit enter to start building. When it's finished you can find your .exe in the release folder.

, , , ,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *